Your Design Process
The logo design process is a system of brand individuality which must be easy to understand and appropriate to your business. You’ll need to look at current design trends with regards to your industry – then develop your own creative approach.
An effective logo design is versatile – looking good on novelty items as well as posters – reflecting the style and design features you require. Bear in mind that a great logo is unique and distinctive, reflects your brand’s identity – and is above all memorable.
You need to isolate each design component one step at a time:
- Handcrafted – defining an individual and handmade quality – and can be combined with a vintage or minimal character
- Modern – a clean and minimalist option that sends out a message of being up to date and fresh
- Retro – a reminder of the past with feelings of nostalgia and history
- Classic – simplicity evokes feelings of reliability and dependability
- Fun – ideal for brands that are creating a positive and friendly vibe targeting a younger client base